Fishing on the Northern 1/3rd of Case is Still Hot. We are catching 50 - 70 fish per day. MOst of our keepers are 16 - 19 inches. We are fishing 12 - 20 feet of water with spinners and crawlers. The guys pulling Cranks are doing good also.

Lake Sharpe has been decent, although we have not been there because it has been so good on Case. All I can tell you through rumors is the Grain Bens through the pumphouse has been best.

Here is my weeks reports. Fished my first day on Friday, due to vacation in Reno and Tahoe. My group from Iowa and Missouri had an outstanding time. I was a little rusty, took a while, but I had my 16 fish by 2:00 p.m. We had 5 boats out and were all full by then. Saturday I was in a 3 boat group from Sioux Falls, SD. I was a little better with my limit of 16 by 11:45 p.m. We had 8 boats out and all filled by 2:00 p.m. Sunday I had a Couple from Norfolk, NE and had my limit by 8:20 a.m. That's right 8:20. We could not believe it either. Awesome morning. Today (Monday) I had a group out from Springfield, MO, Chicago, IL and Ft Madison, IA. We had our limit by 10:00 a.m.

Hopefully tomorrow can be as good. Nicole might have to carry the guys a little more tomorrow. We are forecast for 40 mph winds.

Check out our photos on our web page. Also check out our facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Allens...88340537852825

Until next time
Mike Allen