I can't believe I've had several days now without the rain gear on! Finally some needed break from all the rain.

The lake is falling about 6" a day which is good for all the water out there. The fish have been moving pretty good the last few days as well. Night before last we got 4 in a hour which can happen a lot when you find the right set of bushes. The water clarity is perfect all the way around on both ends. The water temp is 67-71 depending on where you are. I feel like the big fish are still coming off spawn which will make them sluggish for a bit but they should be taking off any day now. I haven't seen any big fish for a few days no doubt that's reason. I have heard of a few fish being caught trolling as well. Most are short lining up about 15 feet of line running the bushes. Little Ernies, Tuff Shads seem to be working best on that. Casting baits haven't changed a lot 1oz Spinnerbaits have been the best by far, Cowgirls, Little Medussa, Stalkers all have produced this past week. Colors don't seem to matter that much either we have gotten fish on Chart to white. It's only going to get better and better with the lake coming down so don't think things are shot with the high water. These fish will stay shallow for a long time. Good Luck out there this weekend with this weather coming they should be really moving! Make sure you stop in and check out COMBO DEALS here at the shop really good deals on good stuff! See you on the pond