www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing gurus, experts, or just hacks like me???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aw shucks,can't even start a fight anymore.When you coming up?It's a year to study current.Too much of a good thing actually.Also,sure you remember filming a 50 I caught on a pink Suick-film we never used as I'm sure you recall.I have new pink Suick stories for you.

I'll be there in 4 weeks.

I vaguely recall the 50" on the pink suick, but not why the footage was no good.

I definitely remember the suick muskie that you had hit and not hook up while I was busy getting the camera ready. Just across the way from the grinder spot. Always remember the big ones that get away. Speaking of grinders and fish that got away, I also remember that one on Four Rocks with the blade just fluttering along on the fishes cheek swimming right at the boat. You ever think about that one?

A ray of hope.Over the last few years I've monitored the weed situation in many bays and other places.When they disappeared the weeds have remained absent in the vast majority of places.In some 'junk' weeds and what I call big leaf tobacco cabbage has appeared and they hold some fish but now I am finding a few spots where the original cabbage appears to be starting to return.Not many spots and not much cabbage but some.Today I went to one of my old favs,I check it every year,and there,in one corner was a half boat sized spot of 'good' cabbage.Yeh!!!!!!