The Walleye Season opens this Saturday!

Excitement is in the air. The water level is up a bit. When that happens, those busy busy Beavers swim back in to shore a bit further and help themselves. In the last couple of weeks, we lost two 30-40 foot trees from behind our bait shack. Within 24 hours...there was no sign of either tree except the two chewed stumps, which we will leave. I suppose that Beaver fortress between Oak Haven and Lake Andrusia is where our trees ended up!

We are excited to see all the familiar faces that start coming in this Friday. The look on some faces as they arrive is priceless. It's always good to arrive at your fishing destination! The place looks real nice! And the ten day weather forecast is calling for temperatures between 65 and 70 degrees with varying skies.

Cabin #8 is receiving some major improvements that you are sure to enjoy!

If you click on "Our Rates"....you'll see we are offering Special Pricing on many 2 Bedroom Cabins.

Be sure to enter the Lodge when you arrive...and tour our Gift Shop. A local angler who I have had the pleasure of meeting, and his family, have selected Oak Haven Resort as the place to display an amazing piece of Pike Taxidermy. Six Monster Pike, each between 22 and 29 pounds, all on one display! You have to see it. Some taxidermy makes a person stop and stare. This is one of them.

We hope to see you this summer. If you need a deal....just call me.