www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Opening day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks much for posting the results Todd. It was a very nice outing, and I'm glad so many people came out to fish it. Most importantly it was a nice opener to cap a gloomy spring. Congrats to Jeremy on our biggest spring outing fish entered! New-g and I had fun boating several fish, even if none of them made it into the top three. Most fish caught were pre-spawn, coinciding with the fact the river first broke 50 degrees for the year, yesterday. The club also ordered our muskies for stocking this fall, and will try to coordinate with Todd to get both his and our fish on the same truck to perhaps save on transport costs, which means more fish into the river this fall.

Thanks again Todd for coming out and taking part in the outing, and adding to your streak of opener non-skunks!

Jason Schillinger
    Consolidated Musky Club Inc.

Had a good time and thanks to Consolidated musky club, Todd and 12 apostles and its members for the stocking efforts over the yrs. The old river is becoming a great musky fishery as a whole. The results are really showing. Geez 20 anglers and 25 fish caught, that's as good as anywhere.

I dont get to fish over there as much anymore since i moved about 10yrs ago, but the few times a yr I do, I can't believe how good it's gotten in 10yrs.

Keep up the good work!!!

Jeremy Van Ert