www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Pymie action??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pymy is a big lake. I personally would plan on at least 2 days there. It takes awhile just going from spot to spot with the hp restrictions (unless you plan on alot of trolling).

You make a great point. I forgot how big that lake was until I started studying a lake map. Lots and lots of water. LOL We plan to hit Pymie early in the trip. So, if we happen to get some action, we still have a couple of days to either spend there or try another lake.

Forget Tamarack and think Woodcock if not worried about a trophy. Fisherie had a post about a 40+ lb muskie kept as recent as the past week on Pymatuning.

I'm certainly not opposed to landing a trophy. LOL Honestly, I'm still so new to the sport that any size Musky still gets the blood flowin big time. Thanks for the advice. We'll definitely be putting some time in on Woodcock. I might have to at least stop by and check out Tamarack since it will be so close and I have read so much about it.

The tough part is that we only have a few days to fish. I'm startin to get the itch to use a couple more days of vacation for that trip. LOL