www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Boat rental

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Boat rental

Hi all. I'm looking to rent a boat. I usually rent from mercer rentals, but money is tight and I'm gonna have to settle for a smaller boat this year. Any help finding a cheaper boat would be appreciated. A little guy with a 9 on it would do fine. Thanks.

Oh yeah, I'm staying at fort flambeau the first weekend in june. If that means anything????

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

Default S&S Sports

You can try S&S Sports in Mercer. Their number is 715-476-2468. They might rent smaller boats.

Most of the resorts don't rent motors anymore. I know some of our guests have rented a 9.9 motor from S&S Sports. Donners Bay may rent you a boat. Their number is 715-476-2555.

Thank you.

Default Donners Bay Boat Rental

Donners Bay has the exact boat you would like to rent, also cabins to stay at also. Great place.

I talked to donners today. They said they were out of the rental business. Looks like Im gonna rent a motor from s&s and a boat from mercer rentals. It will save me about $130 on a 3 day weekend. compared to a full fishing boat rig from mercer rentals. Man, I wish I had the money to buy a boat. I'm the last one in our group to do so.

call maryann at lodge of lakeview im sure she can help you and your son out .they also have a 4 room hotel on sight with a common kitchen and family room her and hubbie [rod] are good people tell um mark and lori will see them soon .she knows alot about the nature up there and if your son is interested she knows alot its anice place you feel at home and it is resononable PS tell um stanly will be making his 1st of many tripes there any questions let know