www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Here we go again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I agree!!!!

Dick,
    I agree with you and you and I seem to be the only ones. I am also on Facebook, so I see both. There doesn't seem to be to much activity there either. I have posted there with no response. I am wondering if something is wrong. I sent Brian an email just other day and did not get a response yet. We will be there the 3rd week of July. I hope the weather is nice and warm this time. It has been cold and rainy the past couple of times. Hopefully Brian will see this and we will get some kind of response. He is probably busy right now getting ready to head up.

Kym

Kym and Wallii,
    It sounds like you are having the same problems we are having on the web up in the norther part of the lake. Maybe we are on to old of technology , maybe everyone is to busy to write . To answer you about the weather I think we could be in for a wild summer,if the weather this spring here in Virginia is any indication. We have been cold, hot ,very windy ,tornados, you name it we have had it. It looks like we have a lot of water this year. I will be heading up to the woods June 18th to July 16th. We have a cabin on Minnesabik Island in Bigstone Bay. Lets talk about our bigest fish and how long you all have been going to the woods? Best catch of walleye a 25 ,26 ,27,28,29and a 31.5" 11.5lbs in 20 minutes , we would have caught more but we had to go into eat, I should have never left that big school of big eyes. Bass Smallmouth 20" ,5 lbs. Pike 47" 22lbs. ,14"perch, 50" 31lb Muskie. I have been going to the woods for 41 years. Take care hope to here back from you. Brad . By the way I am a Teacher that is how I get to spend some much time on the woods.