After about 19 years of great times at LOW I guess it is more of a special time than I realized. If it was just big fish we were after we could go to a bunch of places that we have also been to over the years and not travel nearly as far. I guess that the notion of the great north and all that goes with it is the release from the office that maintains a certain level of sanity for another year. As far as the fishing goes, while important, is just another plus. 50 inch Musky( my son caught), walleyes up to 28 inches and countless eaters are not all that there is. The time we spend with our friends and the great people we meet on these junkets are what I think of when looking back over the years. We started out with a crew that nearly filled the resort and over time is down to just a hand full. Makes no difference! The Loons, the Pines, the Eagles, and assorted other magnificent sights while having a morning coffee sitting in my boat is as close to perfect as it can get.
Sorry to ramble on but the more I looked back the more I realized what becomes important as the years creep by.

Cross some Eyes.
Dick and Maggie