www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Water Level

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Water Level

Starting at the top! Only about 7" to go to full pool. Looks like the "old" stand by Spring areas will be under water and fishable this year! Yay!

Default Mercer monthly rainfall

Thanks for the update Nick. According to the "weather channel" stats. the Mercer area has slightly exceeded it's average monthly precipitation for the month of April ........... yipee !!!! The Mercer area is expecting precip. today so that should tack on a bit more before May 1st....... Good news for all the Lakes and of course the TFF............... As you well know it's been so dry for so long (except last summer) it's a welcome relief !!! Best Regards, Larry F.

I just got home from Mercer, I can tell you Fisher Lake Chain is about 1.5' High.
    Shay dam is really flowing hard, that should help the cause on the TFF. On the other side the Mantowish Chain Has slowed there flow to fill there system. Good luck to all on the opener, I will be there to.

Default Water level information

The water level information link that I used to be able to get to is not operating. Does anyone have an updated link where the water level and flow information is being posted?

Default Ecelenergy

Called Excel, they transferred me to the site office. Left a message. WIDNR site still shows Excel as taking over the water flow and depth reports though. Hopefully I'll get an email or call back. Otherwise, Shane may have to give us reports!

Default Xcel Water Level Web Site

I e-mailed a contact with Xcel in Eau Claire who works with all their Hyrdo plants in Wisconsin about this issue. Shown below is his response:

"Hello Tom,

Below is the information you requested. The link to the elevation and discharge for Turtle Flambeau is unavailable as we are currently developing a new website. I will inform you as soon as the new link is available.

May 1 - Elevation 1571.50' and discharge 811 cfs
    May 2 - Elevation 1571.52' and discharge 811 cfs"

As soon as I hear anything from Xcel about a new link to TFF water data I will post the same.

Tight Lines,

Tom502