www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Clearfork report Fri 29th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Clearfork report Fri 29th

George and Bob Smart are on Clearfork this afternoon. Here is a water condition report. Temps are 58-60. Visability is poor on the west end, pretty murky, but thats normal for Clearfork. Visability improves to 16" by the islands, so thats decent considering all the rain and wind we have had. George uses a black and white disc to get the visability readings. I didn't get a chance to get on Clearfork this week, so the report from George was very timely. The weather looks great for Sat and a 50% chance of rain late Sunday.
    This is good news for our tournament this weekend and I hope some of you that were worried about poor water conditions will attend and fish with us.
    See ya Sat am, good luck.
    Mark

Default See you there!

Let's have a good turnout on Clear Fork this weekend. George took care of the weather for us today (although it looks like Jack ordered it for tomorrow), so come on out and enjoy some time on the water.

It's time for me to go hook the boat up and head north. I hope to see everyone there.

Congrats to all who caught fish. Drenda and I did not do so well, But we tried. Thats just part of the game I guess.