www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Who What When

Default Who What When

Just checking in with the Bay Store Faithfull to see who's coming up when. The AZ boys will be up the AM of the 27th of May (28 days from now). We're back to a pretty good size group of 8 guys this trip. So the eye's wont be able to hide and the pike will get their lips ripped off.

Then we'll (wife and I) be back (June 24th) of course for OM when the fun really begins hunting the big girls.

I'm going to be partnering with Harvey Gustafson for a return trip to the Flatlander group July 9 - 16th. Looking forward to familiar facs and water.

Jeff

Jeff,
    Great.Harvey is good-Sully is bad.

i'll be up the last week of June helping out with Operation Muskie; a couple of us are staying over at Jim and Pam's during that week.

then i'll pack up and move a little ways down the shore of Oak Island to Baystore for July 2nd - 9th. we've got a rag-tag group of guys from Wisconsin, Minnesota, and even Utah!

it's a long drive. maybe i should leave tomorrow morning.

Looks like I will be up about the third week of May. Working and guiding out of Angle Outpost for the summer.

Not looking forward to fishing every day on LOTW again, that gets old! Right Dick. LOL

Ed

Ed,

Be sure to stop by that Memorial Day weekend.

Jimmy

Only if you make walleye fritters! )

Will do!

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by lambeau View Post
    i'll be up the last week of June helping out with Operation Muskie; a couple of us are staying over at Jim and Pam's during that week.

then i'll pack up and move a little ways down the shore of Oak Island to Baystore for July 2nd - 9th. we've got a rag-tag group of guys from Wisconsin, Minnesota, and even Utah!

it's a long drive. maybe i should leave tomorrow morning.
    Utah? The guy will probably only get tigers...

Counting the hours...

sorno