www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Rod Holder Question

Question Rod Holder Question

Does anybody have any suggestions for rod holders for the Lund boats track system? I would appreciate any comments that you have. I've been trying to figure out which ones will work the best on the track system.

Thank you,

10# Hunter

Don't know exactly what the Lund track system accepts but I've been happy with the Traxtech adjustable ones. Lots of adjustments and durable. Not cheap though.

Default Rod holders

I have a lund with the protrac system and use ram holders they work great easy to take on and off and you can put them any were you please

Wink Rod holders

SHEDHUNTR,

What a coincidence, I had just ordered 4 Ram Rod 2000 holders from Ram Mounts. I finished ordering those and I figured I'd check to see if anybody else had answered my rod holder question. Thanks for your input, I hope I'm as happy with them as you seem to be. By the way, they were about $6.50 a piece cheaper than ordering thru Cabela's.

Thanks again,

10# Hunter

I have the RAM holders in the front and in the back I did Traxtech tracks and Berts ratcheting rod holders. Very nice but it was pricey.

t_bolt_3 by tokenfinn, on Flickr