www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 4/11 ice conditions

Default 4/11 ice conditions

The ice is going fast. Dorazio Bay(CC North boat launch) might be out by the end of today or tomorrow morning. The bridge by herman's Landing is wide open. I'm guessing it will be Thursday or Friday if the weather holds true. I'll try to get some pictures up if I have time.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Maybe you should have a contest for the date all the rebar is exposed on the CC bridge...

Thursday would be...the 14th. Getting anxious twells?

It looks like I need to hope for a very unexpected torrential downpour, hurricane type winds, lots of sun, and highs around 120 to happen between midnight tonight and tomorrow evening for my April 12th guess to win. Anybody want to trade a date for the 12th?

Good luck to those that picked a date in the next few days!

Tucker

Cool

So what is everyone's favorite color for a pacemaker and for a stillwater. I love my black and green pacemaker, but then again my bait box is limited. Just making room for those winning baits. (now a lock that the ice will not go off on the 15th)

I was going to buy a place on the chip this year, but it looks like that is falling through. Ty any dates open the week of the June 11th to 17th? I would guess not, but had to ask.

Maybe I will have to take the boat with me on Thursday when I head up for Tureky season and do some pushing of the ice instead. Just joking on that. Just happy to hear about open water. Now it just the wait for season to come.

I just went by The Landing bridge and there is some serious current running through there. Dorazio Bay didn't completely open up like I thought it would last night. It got down in the low 30's for temps last night. Sunny and 60 right now though.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Early Retirement, give me a call and we'll see what we can do.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Wink

What happens if it would refreze? Hopefully it doesn't and holds off until sometime tomorrow .

Default Ice Out

Personally, I'm thinking and hoping for Saturday. Sorry!

Big winds coming this weekend starting on Thursday continuing Friday & Saturday and are expected to get into the 30 mph's. That outta get rid of ice in some places including Minocqua, I hope!!!

Mark