www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Good stuff from the Muskie Expos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great to hear from the Mille Lacs Musky head again!!! Thanks for the outlook on some new stuff!!!

Mark

Welcome back to the boards. That was a great post now keep em coming

Hey one more thing. What about the Double Dawg?

Summer - Mille Lacs; Winter - Clearwater, MN

The Double Dawg looks great. Folks fishing with me in the fall have been using one of my homemade double-tail Mag Dawgs for a few years now. I know I'm not the only one that has been making a modified Mag Dawg for a while, so the Double Dawg was overdue. The Musky Innovations version looks waaaaaaaaay better than my crude homemade ones. What I liked about my homemade one, and I'm sure I'll like even more with the new Double Dawg, is the way this lure creates the appearance of size and extra action like a Pounder, yet the weight is manageable. It's almost like throwing a Pounder-sized Dawg that only weighs about nine ounces. Musky Innovations has done a great job at improving their quality and they're really making good stuff these days. I got some Double Dawgs at the Minnesota show and I'm looking forward to throwing them.

I can't believe I forgot to mention one of the most heavily hyped new baits of 2011. Like I said in the original post - it wasn't a complete list.

Speaking of hype, I also forgot to mention the Storm Giant Flatstick. I'll give that one its own post when I do some product reviews of new stuff I used last year. I was one of the lucky ones who got Flatsticks to use last year ahead of the retail release. It's an outstanding lure. More to come on the Flatstick in another post...
    Enduro Guide Service
    Paul Schlagel

Web Site: http://www.enduroguideservice.com

Default Good stuff from the Muskie Expos

Glad ya'll were able to get out and ketch a few... I had to watch it all from the air as my bride and I were returning from Indianapolis visiting our youngest and her son and hubby. There is a bunch of water standing in fields around your country. It will not take a big rain to get it going again

Default Good stuff from the Muskie Expos

Im really bummed because I was planning on going to Good Friday service tonight and Im unable to go. Its a very somber event it feels like youre going to a funeral.