Here we go again folks, just picked up the latest Lakeland Times Newspaper regarding bag limits on local lakes, seems the Chips are in need of more walleye this year due to the poor economy, like it isn't for all people. Tribal President Tom Maulson along with our newly appointed DNR Secretary Cathy Stepp have agreed on a 2 (Walleye)fish limit on the TFF along with a few other lakes in other counties, when will the raping of our lakes stop? When you catch a fish (legally) by hook and line, you can release it if it's not of legal size or the size that you want to keep, pretty hard to release one that will survive if it was ?(legally)? speared???? My question is this, was the DNR secretary Cathy Stepp appointed or was she elected? When will the voters of Wisconsin have the right or the voice to elect someone who will back, or have the backbone to give equal rights to all? Why is it that we legally licensed fishermen and women who have paid for their fishing licenses can't help their fellow fisherman catch their bag limit when it's alright for the LDF Chips to help with the Mole Lake Chips with theirs, not just SUSPICIONS ON MY part, thats the way it's printed in the paper. Non tribal members can group hunt to get your deer but not the same if your in the same boat and fishing and trying to get your limits. If it's alright for them, then it's alright for all.

Need some help on this one, this isn't about side imaging or who's got all the rights, by the way, I live in the USA, not some sovereign nation hiding behind some old treaty that even our Governor or all the Higher UP's are not willing to discuss.

My first amendment rights were just revealed, would love to hear yours.

One more remark on my part, I'm still guiding this year but on a very limited basis, I will work on more than one body of water to insure your bag limit of walleye, or will spend time locating smallmouth, largemouth, and also big panfish or pike on the TFF. The economy not only effects the sovereign nations, but also the local resort owners who have tried for years to make ends meet and have hard times like anyone else, and they only have 5 video games to help them out along with a local guide or two, not to mention some of the greatest people and food you want to encounter at these beautiful resorts.

God bless the USA, and write the Governor and let him know your thoughts, or better yet, post your reply and let everyone know how you feel, I did.