www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Big News From FCGS

Exclamation Big News From FCGS

Today is a big day for First Choice Guide Service. We would like to announce that we acquired two new 8x18 foot sleeper ice shacks to start our rental business with. As some of you know we ran some houses about five years ago that were not up to our standards. We had great fishing but the houses left something to be desired. These two brand new houses have eliminated the problem from years ago and we are looking forward to running our own show this year and from here on out.

The new houses were designed from the ground up with the family that goes fishing together, lady groups and of course the guy groups in mind. They are furnished with a bathroom, vented furnace, stove, rattle reels, table & chairs, adjustable top bunks and full eight foot matresses for tall people.

For our first season we will have unbeatable rates at only $100 a night. Here are a few pics.

First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Sweet!!! How all you need is hard water and you're set! Unless you have it already!?!?!

Merry Christmas to you and Sam and your family!!!

Tim
    MWG

Default ice ice baby

Hey Tim,

We have a solid 5-6 inches of ice but we also have way too much snow on it! Could use some nasty cold weather up here to fix the lakes up a bit.

Happy Holidays to you and yours, and to everyone else out there!
    First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Thumbs up

Hi Brian,

That is exciting news! My family and I have enjoyed our trips with you in the summer.

We can't wait until there is enough ice. We will definitely be there this winter!

FishingPops

Congrats on the new permies, Brian!

I'll be on Winnie over President's Day Weekend this winter with a group of guys. So if you happen to hear anything going on in that neck of the woods at that time, please let me know. Last year we hired Bro for a day, and we pulled a 8lb eye thru the ice (AWESOME experience!).

As a side note, my family and I are hoping to head your way the first week of August this coming summer (per email I sent you).

Love it up there!