www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: weekend

Default weekend

going to try for some muskie this sunday at kinkaid. any pointers this time of year? weather looks to be about 65 and mostly cloudy. if all else fails, planning on throwing the arsenal at em!

See your answer under the response below from AFChris under "Did I miss something". He posted that last night.

I'll post something Friday night. I plan to fish most of the day Friday and Sunday afternoon/evening. I just got back from being out of the country for three weeks so my season is finally about to begin.

As far as words of advice, Chris already offered the information needed.

As far as Chad is considered, my guess is he's a little busy currently. If you see him at the boat ramp he's always happy to share a pointer or two, but keeping track of the board isn't how he makes a living. It's just nice that this board is provided for us...we're the one's that can make the board helpful for one another. Always a lot of views of the threads and not a lot of information being shared. But don't blame Chad for that. My guess is that lots of views come from guys not fishing the lake but only wondering about what's going on down here. For those fishing the lake, lets make the board helpful by posting reports. Don't post more information than you want to, just let us know if you found some success.

BTW, I'm gonna make an effort to post a picture or two this year, but that challenges me a bit. First of all I'll have to take the time to actually learn to use my camera's timer. Then, I'll actually have to take the time for a photo (fishing by myself I'm happy for the personal memory). Worst of all, I'll have to figure out how to use a computer. Nonetheless, I'll give it a shot eventually.

Haweye9,

You da man. Didn't mean any disparaging words to Chad, just got spoiled in prior years.

K

Default sunday

fished for about 4 hours and caught a couple bass. one nice 3 lb female on a spinnerbait. no muskie follows or sightings. had to go early as our cranking battery died.