www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Frank in action

Default Frank in action

A great time being had by all during this trip. The fish cooperated most of the time but there were the slow times. There were quite a few tent cities on the lake but we stayed clear of them. Lots of good tales and steaks on the grill made us very tired tonight.

I thought that all would enjoy seeing Frank in action jigging for Walleye but no doubt hoping that a Musky would take his lure. I almost had to give him or John a dollar for biggest fish but I came through in the end and tied them both.

Tomorrow will hopefully, be a trip to find some Crappie and bigger Walleyes. Has anyone ever heard of Tug Channel? Eat your hearts out as we will be there. I have been told that no mention of the secret location can be given either verbally or in writing otherwise I will be forced to do hard labor in June. I can't have that as there are Pike to be caught.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3050002.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	12760   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3050004.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	180.7 KB 
ID:	12761   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3050005.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	176.6 KB 
ID:	12762   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3050011.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	182.2 KB 
ID:	12763  

Leopard skin saddle bags eh?

Very Lady Penelope.

Nice pictures, they really blow up when you open them.

I have taken Frank aka action shots before, still my favorite has to be the one were we are in a blizzard and he looks like someone in a movie, frozen over and left for dead.

Yep, that's the same expression he had last year... so I skipped the Kodac moment all together.

Saddle bags match my underwear!

Borrowed sled I'm afraid. Notice which real man is sitting on the sled, and the two sissies hitting from the lady's "T" sitting in a warm fish house....
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walsh View Post
    Saddle bags match my underwear!

Borrowed sled I'm afraid. Notice which real man is sitting on the sled, and the two sissies hitting from the lady's "T" sitting in a warm fish house....

Not more Polaris trouble I hope?

Shania Twain called. She wants her saddle bags back....

Looks great, looking fwd to our trip on the 17th.

And I'm just the one to give them to her. No Polaris issues. Not with me anyway. We just needed an extra sled for the excursion.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

No sissies were pictured here. Notice Frank sitting on the sled in the background. John is sitting on a bucket and I am kneeling waiting for THE NEXT BITE, oops maybe a copyright infringement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3050007.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	187.6 KB 
ID:	12787   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3050008.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	12788  
    Last edited by DSmith; 03-08-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: did not submit picture