www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report 3-5-11

Default Fishing Report 3-5-11

Man have we had the rain or what.. Still coming down right now.. The lake is up 3 feet over summer pool right now. Not bad at all with the water getting clearer every day. With the warm few days the water has warmed up a little bit more up to at least 47 every where out there with some 50 showing up in the middle of day.. There are some fish tight to the bushes right now along with fish still moving in. Bait fish are showing up everywhere right now. Fish have been caught on Hell Hounds, Rattle Baits in the last two days. The upper end is more milky than the lower but getting better everyday. Still some floating stuff out there nothing big but pay attention. Things are starting to go right now.. We will be open in a few days for 2011 looking forward to seeing everyone.. Make sure you stop in.. Also make sure you check out our rods Bluegrass Fishing Rods you don't want to start without one.

Our TV SHOW CATCH YA IN THE BLUEGRASS will be on WSAZ Sunday morning at 10:30am TUNE IN FOR THIS
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Watched the show down here this morning. Looks like its gonna be a goodern!
    When life hands you lemons, squeeze em in someones eyes and get your butt out of there!

Glad you liked it.. Wait to you see the other 12 weeks worth.. This show was actually the worst film job we had a new guy that didn't work out.

I'm not saying what next weeks show is about but I will say this you don't want to miss it something that once you see it you will be doing it!!
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Well now you got my curiosity goin!
    When life hands you lemons, squeeze em in someones eyes and get your butt out of there!