www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: When will the invasion begin???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default thanks

Thanks DP! What can I say, I love the mission!

Thats a toad Dennis! Same story here...didn't get bit all that often but when I did it was a solid fish.

Headed back next weekend lol. What can I say...I dont often pass up an oppurtunity to fish a lake like that!

I'm looking at shooting up to the woods July 9th or the following week. Was trying to figure out when the flat landers annual pilgrimage was scheduled for. Kind of would like to avoid it, not that there bad guys...I'm just selfish and want alllll the good spots to myself :-)

Chris, this is big bass time, hope you get some nice ones!

I'm with ya Dennis! It's like freaking musky fishing...I'm out there all day looking for one bite hahah!

When the side looking graphs came out, they were quietly using it to look for bass on lone trees/shrubs, etc. BIG fish on a lone piece of structure, 10+ lbs. And it seems it wasn't usually towards the other structure/banks, it was out in the middle of a cove or off a point. That's the ticket.

Talking

Well Chris, the Flatlander invasion is from July 9th - 16th, that is if you mean the best fishing club in the country, The Flatlanders Chapter of Muskies Inc. We share all our spots and even mark peoples maps of ALL of DP's spots, right Sully?

We are a friendly group, just a few misfits.So do not be afraid to be there when we rock The Woods.

Steve

Chris,
    Careful now.Junkie is spouting half truths.A good group but more than a 'few' misfits.Then of course there's Sully-a moronic,morbid,marauding misfit.

Hey Ruhmmy, good to hear from you. I thought all you Rockford guys were up in Madison this week?????
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com