www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Soft water fishing is just around the corner....are you ready?

Summers: Lake Mille Lacs, Mn, Winters: Lockport, IL

Default Soft water fishing is just around the corner....are you ready?

Don't know about the rest of you, but cabin fever has reached a all time high in our household! I've put away the shotguns, ice fishing stuff and all of my attenton is being focused on soft water angling. Have made several trips to Bass Pro Shops and other tackle shops and almost stocked up for the 2011 season.

Gonna get a head start by making a couple trips to southern Illinois this month for largemouth and to Tennessee reelfoot lake for some world class crappie fishing before the wife and I head to Mille Lacs in Mid April for the season.

From all accounts that I've read in the Mille Lacs Messenger the DNR predicts another good fishing year for all species. The smallmouth bass continue to do well and grow in numbers. One of my goals this year is to learn Fly fishing....I have several clients that fly fish and if you could see the excitement in their eyes as they battle a 4 or 5 pound bronzeback.....it's enough for me to give it a try!

Beginning to book trips in June...in fact the first 3 weeks in June are booked...so if you thinking on getting in on some sight fishing of bedding bass..dont wait too long...as they say "if you snooze you loose"

See you on the water!
    Jim DaRosa
    Jim DaRosa's Smallmouth Bass Guide Service

Web Site: http://www.FishSmallmouthBass.com

Co Host Fishing and Outdoor Radio Show
    Web Site: http://www.FishingandOutdoorRadio.com

"If man concentrated on the important things in life there would be a shortage of fishing poles and duck decoys."

Default Soft water fishing is just around the corner are you ready

Sure sound like y'all are back to having fun over there, great to see/read y'alls reports again....
    Are you relocated those bass?