www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Show Recap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thanks

Ross, great job, and thanks for supporting our sport in such a big way. The fact that you support the Muskie Summit makes that meeting happen in a big way. I would also like to thank everyone for stopping by the Ohio Division of Wildlife booth on Saturday and shaking my hand and congratulating me on my retirement that started at 5pm that afternoon. Like Rob, I couldn't begin to name all of the people but I especially want to thank Rob and Ross for all the extra trouble they went to that day for me. I especially liked the count down to 5pm on the PA system and the poster of my pictures of my muskie career that Rob and my daughter conspired to put together. I'll brig it to the next MI meeting to show off. I couldn't have picked a better day, place or people to be with when the time came. My only regret about it happening there was I became so distracted by all the great people I completely forgot to shop. Now that's distracted!

Congratulations Elmer!! You put in your time and deserve the time to yourself now. Enjoy.

Great show Ross. Definately one of the best! BIG thanks to all the club members that helped out with the booth this weekend.

Elmer.. Congrats on the retirement, I'm sure we will see you on the lake alot more this year!

Cliff