The club booth activities at this weekend's show were a tremendous success. If I try to list all the people owed a big thank you from the chapter, I would surely forget someone so I'm not even going to attempt it. We had countless members, baitmakers, vendors and friends donate their time, effort, exceptional custom items for our raffle, great products, etc. I will say thank you specifically to Ross Wagner for putting on such a great show and for the support he gives the chapter through this event. Lots of energy at the venue, tremendous turnout throughout the show including Friday despite the weather, and a first class event all around.

The chapter signed up ten new members at the show and many others left with the materials to get signed up on-line. I look to see a bunch of new faces at our upcoming meetings in March and April. Make sure you make the effort to reach out to the new members and make them feel welcome.

Our tackle box raffle fundraiser and merchandise sales beat all previous shows by over 50%. Phenomenal response and support by everyone who attended the show. John Marks of Zanesville was the lucky winner of the one-of-a-kind custom loaded box.

Cliff, John O. and I attended the ODNR Muskie Summit on Saturday morning and we'll share the information from that meeting to the chapter at an upcoming monthly meeting.

I got a chance to get down to the Ohio Lure Swap after the show on Saturday, and all I can say is those guys did a great job and I hope they keep that up for many years to come. Very fun.

Thanks again to all. I hope to see everyone at our March 8th meeting for the annual lure auction.

Rob