www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scott:

Sorry we weren't able to connect tho we got to wave on my way out. I wasn't able to find you going in and there was no way to get to you on the way out. Great crowd!!!

Your Hodag team was as surprised as I was at the tenacity that the T-Birds came out with in the 1st half. And your Hodag team fought back nicely in the third quarter as well. They really stood a good chance. The press again did a nice job as it did in the NPines game. Once the T-Birds calmed down, got their composure and were able to handle the press they were able to turn the momentum, then it became a FT shooting contest.

Tell your daughter that it was nice to see her become a lean fighting machine that helped lead that program back to respectability. She will be looked up to by many young girls in the city of Rhinelander for a long time to come!!! There are many nice kids on that team as was evidence by their attitude at Pines. And they have a nice nucleus coming back with the big girl and Fortier and some underclass guards!!!

Now lets get back to the crappies, 'gills and perch!!! If I don't go down for the Region Final against Medford, I will be fishing again tonight and for sure tomorrow and will report.

Mark

Mark, Thanks for the nice comments. The Hodags indeed have a nice future with the program. I see the t-birds fell last night to Medford. Well BB is over now so it will be time to get some more ice fishing done! I am on my way out the door in an hour or so. Good luck the last part of the ice season and keep up the posts. I enjoy the conversations.
    Scott Biscobing
    Hodag Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.hodagguideservice.com
    E-Mail Address:hodagguide@gmail.com