As most of you who monitor the message board can perhaps guess, I enjoy the Witch Bay board. But, I thought I would share why I think the board really adds something to Camp. My group first found out about Witch Bay from this message board. We were planning at houseboat trip to LOTW in 2000, and we needed some fishing reports and information. It was our first trip to LOTW, and we were really starting from scratch. So, the information on the board was very helpful. On that trip, we were out "exploring" and were low on gas, so we stopped at Witch Bay to tank up. If not for the message board, we wouldn't have known about the camp, and wouldn't have stopped by. After meeting Steve and Gail, and seeing the camp, we've been coming back ever since. In additon, I've gotten to know some of the Witch Bay regulars as a result of the board. The information shared between these folks has been tremendous in helping use get to understand the lake. In 2009, a first time guest to Witch Bay read a few of my posts, and sent me a message, and we started exchanging information about Camp and LOTW. It turned out he and his fishing partner were in camp the same time my group was. Well, we shared information while in camp, had a few drinks and laughs together, and now we reguarly keep tabs with each other and our various musky fishing adventures. We've even tried to coordinate our future trips to Witch Bay. Earlier this week he and I were sitting in our respective offices n different cities looking at maps and talking spots over the phone while we should have been working. I won't be up at Camp until 6 months from now, but I'll be enjoying this message board until then. I hope others have find tthe board as enjoyable and useful. Thanks Gail and Steve for providing this forum for exchanging information.