I monitor this Board on a weekly basis most of the year, and then as a trip approaches, I start checking it every other day or earlier. I'm using looking for information such as water temps, weed development, weather trends, etc. I think one of the keys to really getting value out of the posts -- both those by the pros and the guests -- is to be able to read between the lines. I spend most of my time at Camp chasing muskies. So, I'm trying to figure out ahead of time what the muskies might be doing. You don't always get lots of muskie reports on the board. So, I'm looking to see what the walleye guys are doing. If the weedline bite in Witch Bay is still holding together, that tells me there is still lots of baitfish associated with deep weed edges. That's probably where muskies will be as well. If the walleye guys are already on main lake structures, I'm thinking the fish may be transitioning to rocks. If there are still big northerns (34" and better) being caught in the Hayfields, that tells me a lot about the water temps and the "progression" of the lake toward summer patterns. You get the idea. The great thing about LOTW is the lake is almost always offering the angler something. You just have to figure out what its offering, and the information on the message board helps me start sorting that out before I get to Camp so I can hopefully put the pieces together quicker once I'm on the water. Thanks to everybody who posts messages and information -- it helps me get ready for a trip, plus it helps me get through the rest of the year while I'm wishing I was at Camp.