www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Crappies.com

Default Crappies.com

With the warm temps, I decided to chase some Crappies with friend and fellow guide John Kleczewski Thursday afternoon. It didn't take long for the screen to light up as we fished over the 12 foot flat. Tip downs were the name of the game as the Crappies unanimously wanted crappie minnows over our many other presentions. From here on out the Crappie bite will only get better.

There are only a few more weeks to chase Walleyes. Walleye fishing can be fast and furious this time of year. Shallow flats and river channels are two primary locations that you should target.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crapps.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	12682  
    Ross's Sport Shop and Guide Service - www.rosssportshop.com
    Tooth Tamer Rods - www.toothtamerrods.com
    Dreamcatcher Bucktails - www.dreamcatcherlures.com
    Phillips Ford - www.phillipsfordonline.com

Default S l o w

Brandon--did you make it out to the Willow? Your grandpa called me the other day for some info he was going to relay to you. Was out there yesterday and fishing was s l o w! Talked to a few other ice fisherman who are dedicated Willow guys that I know and it was not working for them either.

Hey Gene, I did not end up going out there. I was mainly looking for a way to get on the West end by Sportsmans but then I thought the river channel might make that kind of hairy. Thanks for the info that you did have though! You, Bob and I should try to get out on the willow this summer and have some fun!
    Ross's Sport Shop and Guide Service - www.rosssportshop.com
    Tooth Tamer Rods - www.toothtamerrods.com
    Dreamcatcher Bucktails - www.dreamcatcherlures.com
    Phillips Ford - www.phillipsfordonline.com