www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Pmtt at alum

Default Pmtt at alum

I just checked the PMTT site and they made it official. Alum will be holding the world championships here.

Default Pmtt

Yeah - Central Ohio is getting a lot of muskie buzz right now. PMTT Championship lake is Alum Creek and the Ohio Muskie Show next weekend. Hope to see everyone there!

Randy

Look forward to talking to ya Randy at the show. This year is going to be a wild ride.

Default Should I get my spot now?

Lotta buzz around Columbo for sure. I'm going to try my luck once more. I can't wait to get out on the water. I heard there was a boat out yesterday fishing the small hole at Cheshire. And I thought I had cabin fever (LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian V View Post
    Lotta buzz around Columbo for sure. I'm going to try my luck once more. I can't wait to get out on the water. I heard there was a boat out yesterday fishing the small hole at Cheshire. And I thought I had cabin fever (LOL!)
    Don't LOL too hard, you might know those two that were out there yesterday

Default Never a doubt

Shoot. There was never a doubt I would know them. You can't catch any fish watching Al Linder on Saturdays and I've had about enough of that! I need to throw the 15 or so secret weapon baits that are all shiny and new.