www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lvd

Smile Lvd

A group of us coming up on the 11th to Winddrifrt resort to fish LVD for the weekend. An update on ice conditions, active patterns, etc. specific to LVD would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Matt's been up there a bunch lately. I know he's been doing well on pike during the day and walleye right before and after dark. I'll see if I can get him to post some more details. I'm sure Dave will give you the straight scoop when you get there too.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Base ice is running around 18", no slush, 10-12" fluff snow on top is now requiring 4 wheel drive or snowmobile for best mobility. We didn't get any snow from this current storm, but we got 8" last Fri.-Sat. Northerns continue an active bite with 'eyes best at dusk.
    Wind Drift Resort
    on beautiful Lac Vieux Desert
    Web Site: http://www.winddriftresort.com
    E-Mail: info@winddriftresort.com

Thanks Dave, I'm sure you'll give the guys the complete briefing session when they arrive! Have fun boys.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Talking

thanks Pete and Dave. As long as them northerns are hungry we are a happy bunch!

Correction: coming up on the 10th (not the 11th). Can't wait to drill some holes already!