www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Conditions in Nestor Falls Jan 19th.

Default Conditions in Nestor Falls Jan 19th.

We have heard that Rainy area is having some rough conditions. We are not experiencing these conditons. Last weekend we had over 20 sleds out on the ice with your normal ice/snow problems this time of year. But in all the conditions are good. Out of the 20 sleds only 1 got stuck, but he was using a single up sled pulling a heavy portable ice shelter. I would suggest that when you are about to stop, make a large circle and stop back in your packed down track. Lake trout fishing has been great, we have been catching them on 3/8 jigs with blue, yellow or green tinsel. Yes, I said tinsel, like the kind you put on your christmas tree. We have found this is the new it jig for the year. If you can't find tinsel at Anglerspro in Nestor Falls, you can try to find a hollow belly with a paddle tail, this is another bait that has been working.

Lake of the Woods conditions are about the same as Crow Lake. Crappie fishing has been good one day and suck the next.

We have been crazy busy the past 3 weeks, and not so much this weekend. Give us a call at 877-228-2076 we have openings.

Paul Trinkner
    Muskie Bay Resort
    877-228-2076
    Muskie Bay Resort
    Paul & Chris Trinkner
    Web Site: http://www.muskiebayresort.com

Thank you for the current condition update. I do believe there is a lot of slush on many of the lakes further south of you but it is good to hear that you are not experiencing this in your area.