www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: What no Packer Bear talk?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What no Packer Bear talk?

One of those games that as a fan of either the Pack or Bears, you will not be able to enjoy "the game" because of nerves.

Football fans will have a blast with this game while Packer and Bear fans sweat one out.

Should be a great game!

Ed

Will be the game of our lifetime. Either team deserves the win. But you certainly know who I'm pulling for.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Frank,
    I hope you are right. John and I talked trash today and made a bet on the game. Guess what team he is for? Chicago or Green Bay. No doubt next week he will be handing me $$$ for betting on americas team. Mike and I will have to listen to the game on the radio since I-29 north will be on our mind. Should be a game that will rival the Jet/Patriot game last weekend. Sunday night in the store we can watch the Jet/Steeler game and hopefully the SnoShoe will last.
    See you then.
    Dick

Remind John that we have "special" fish houses set aside for Packer fans.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

My favorite place... the "special" house. OK Frank... how about a little bet. Packers win... you wear my favorite Packer hat during OM opening ceremonies. Bears win... I wear your Bear hat of choice.
    Deal?

Ha,ha,ha.Sweet-either a cheesehead or a raggetty azz bearskin floating around for days!

Default government workers

Frank; I resemble that remark about government workers. Of course the key word there is WORKER!!!

Heh ED! Go Pack Go!!!

JIM

Wink Go Pack Go!!!

Heh; how about them packers...

Very strange situation to me.There seems little doubt to me that at least half the Packers(fans included),are a bit,ah,how to say it but 'la femme'???Clearly many wear panties.
    Now the Bears-well I doubt they've ever discovered underwear more or less panties or lingerie.
    Frankly the only ray of hope I see for the entire conference is the rumor the ViQueens are pursuing either Joe Montana or Broadway Joe Namath.
    All in all,a very unsavory position for a fan to be in.

Talking

Mr Pearson, how unfortunate... have you lost your mind? Packers, panties, la femme...? Never! In fact, rather than "Chuck Norris" tough, people are changing it to "Green Bay" tough.

Here's a good one... They once made a Green Bay Packer toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody!

Jeff,
    I didn't know that about the toilet paper.Thanks,I stand corrected-and now understand that 'Packer smell'.