www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Meeting Tuesday 1/11 - Using Electronics to Find Fish

Default Meeting Tuesday 1/11 - Using Electronics to Find Fish

Our first meeting of 2011 will be next Tuesday, January 11th, 7:00 PM at PJ’s Restaurant in Sunbury. We are excited to have Lance Valentine from Musky/Walleye 101 coming to do a presentation on “Using Electronics to Find Fish”.

As always, our meetings are open to the public and new and/or prospective members are encouraged to attend. This will be a good one. After Lance’s presentation we will take a short break and then conduct a club business meeting which will conclude with our monthly lure raffle (featuring a nice selection of new style Tuff Shad cranks) and a 50/50 drawing for the Statewide Minnow Fund.

Default Winter Weather - Speaker Cancelled

Once again we've run into some winter weather with our scheduled meeting unfortunately.

Our speaker, Lance Valentine, was going to drive down from Michigan for tonight's meeting and we've decided to postpone this topic to avoid having him make the trip in this weather. We will attempt to reschedule him for our February 8th monthly meeting.

We will not have a speaker/topic tonight. I know some people are still planning on coming out to PJ's, and I will be there myself, but please stay home if you don't think you can make the trip safely. We will not be having a formal meeting, discussing club business or voting on anything. There's nothing that can't wait until February.