www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Larry Dahlberg "night before the musky show" Jan 13 at FRV

Default Larry Dahlberg "night before the musky show" Jan 13 at FRV

Larry Dahlberg from “Hunt for Big Fish TV” will be our guest speaker at the Fox River Valley Chapter on January 13th, 2011!! The dinner & presentation will be in the grand ballroom at the Schaumburg Golf Club located at 410 N. Roselle Road in Schaumburg, IL! Tickets are $10.00 in advance and can be purchased on the FRV Web site using PayPal or direct from FRV BOD members. If not, tickets can be purchased at the door the evening of the event for $12.00
    The Topic for the Evening will be “NO MORE SECRETS” This presentation will NOT be seen anywhere else so do not miss this special event!

Dinner(optional) will be served starting at 6:00PM prior to the presentation which will begin at 7:00PM. Dinner costs are not included in ticket price. Price for buffet dinner is $12.00/adults and $7.00/kids under 16.

Guests are welcome. We conclude each meeting with a huge raffle. Larry is donating some Whopper Ploppers including a personally hand made and signed one and it is #1. He is also donating a Shimano Curado Reel! See you there!

Here is a map to our location which is just 5 minutes from the musky show:

http://www.mapquest.com/?__aolrel=1294203790847

Wink I'm in for a hunge

Todd,
    Will the Whopper Ploppers be auctioned or raffled off? Also, will at some point this year a date with Svetlana be raffled off?

Mikey-Mike and the Funky Bunch

The lures and reel will be part of the raffle so one ticket can win!

Your going to like Svetlana. She is tall, good looking and mountainous!

Default Tickets

Todd I ordered a ticket off the Internet last week but have yet to receive it.
    Too early to panic? Please advise.

Thanks.

I will inquire about the ticket and let you know what is up. Either way it should be ok.

Joseph you are listed as paid. I believe you will be checked off when you enter either way your good!