www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Winter Rod Specials Through the Show Season

Default Winter Rod Specials Through the Show Season

I will be offering my rods this winter at a discounted price during the sport show season. $100 for my older style rods until I run out. The new rods will be $120. The newer slightly heavier rods perfect for large bucktails, topwaters and rubber baits like the Pounders. These rods are true 9 ft rods, no extentions and come with fatter cork for more comfortable fishing. Feel free to contact me with any questions!!!

The older style that I don't have many left can handle anything you want, BESIDES pounders. I wouldnt' suggest using the older style for pounders.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Hey Mike --Ill take one of those older styles if you have one left. You coming to columbus and how do you want paid ? Thanks Dan

got plenty of those old style 9 fter's ? i want one , let me know how you want Paid. Dan

Hi Mike,

ran into you at some boat landings this summer in MN, where I was able to handle one of your rods. I am in the market for a brand new rod and want to have my mind made up before the MN Muskie Expo, so if you could answer a few questions for me, thatd be great.

Do you have pictures anywhere on your website of the new rods?

What is the weight of the new rod?

What is the warranty of the new rod?

Interested! Thanks!

If you look at the very top of this message board, you will see some threads locked at the top...one says something like 9 ft. Rod With Pics. Click on that one and you'll be able to see pics of the rod.

Hope this help!!!

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Thanks for the reply Mike,

I have scrolled through the thread you mentioned and still have a few unanswered questions...maybe I just simply missed them on that thread, but I did look through it.

What is the weight of the rod?

Are those pictures of the 'new' rod on that thread?

What is the warranty of the rod?

Thanks again!

Rod comes with a one year warrenty. The weight on the rod is right around 10 ounces. It is super light weight...especially for a 9 ft. rod. The new rod and older rods look the exact same, minus the Musky Armor logo. Hope this helps!

419-553-6570

Release 'em all