www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing report for 12-28,29-2010

Default Fishing report for 12-28,29-2010

Hi everyone,

Even though the slush conditions on the ice are terrible, the fishing is improving. I fished the late afternoon, evenings on the same lake the last two days with some pretty good results.

The Perch weren't hitting like I would like to see,but the Walleyes are picking up. With a friend of mine, jigboy two days ago, we picked up three Walleyes and lost a couple more. None we caught were keepers, but one we lost was a big fish. Yesterday I went out to the same spot and the Perch picked up considerably and I caught much bigger Walleyes. I caught three keeping two and lost another at the hole.

I caught one 16" Walleye jigging and the rest, including a 19"er were on the tipup. The same hole had all the action on the tipup. I was jigging with a jigging Rap and waxxie and the tipups were baited with sucker minnows. The weather is unseasonably warm which is making the slush conditions worse, but with cold temps predicted for this weekend, I look forward to the ice firming up.

Good luck to all going out fishing.

Walleyemaxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16 and 19 inches.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	12385   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A hand full.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	12386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jigboy jigging.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	12387   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Solitude.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	12388  
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.