www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: tacklewarehouse.com revo toro sale...

Default tacklewarehouse.com revo toro sale...

if anyone has been looking at one of these and not pulled the trigger yet, this may put you over the edge...it worked for me! according to their website, until dec. 31 or until stock is gone, they have the revo toro left hand crank model 51 with the 5.4:1 gear ratio for only $174.99! all other toro models are at the "normal" $269.99. gotta lub dat!

Got mine on ebay for $179.00 + free shipping. I bought 2. They came with a free pair of Wiley X glasses which cost me 12.95 ea. for shipping. I resold the glasses on eBay for $92. ea. It turned out to be a super deal for me.

The Abu Garcia 6500's and Penn 209's I've gotten off E Pay are tough to beat at about $20 a pop. Workhorses they are, millions of them out there and parts are no problem to find -IF you ever need parts- Take care of them, lube them now and then and they never let you down.
    I'm no skin flint but I just can't bring myself to spend the equivalent of a truck payment on a fishing reel when darn good stuff is plentiful and cheep with the Abus and Penns.
    Just my 2 cents.