Got a couple new toys this winter that I have been very pleased with and thought id pass along some positive comments in case anyone is in the market for either of these items. I am not affiliated with any of these companies so this is simply based on my personal purchase and use.

Bought a Marcum LX3 Flasher and am very pleased with the performance of this unit. the variable zoom feature is really helpful for a suspended bite, and this powerful unit picks up the smallest details (jigs, bait, weed tops, bottom, fish etc.) Im very happy I went with the Marcum.

Picked up a Strikemaster Lazer 6" hand auger for fishing locally when I have to pull everything by hand on the ice solo, So i dont have to drag the big Jiffy. (every pound counts as with age the 2 man frabill seems to get heavier and heavier each year.) Im very impressed with the cutting abilities of this hand auger. cuts thru the ice like butter and is very easy on the back and arms. I dont even break a sweat drilling numerous holes.

Dont know the brand, but I picked up a Camera Compass? (i think that is what they are called) at Cabelas. This piece fits on top of your ice hole and holds the cable in place for your underwater camera so you can find your direction, bait, structure etc very fast and keep the camera locked on it. Very very useful tool if you have a underwater camera that does not have a remote. Makes finding what you want to look at and lock onto very quick and easy, spending less time adjusting the camera and more time fishing.