www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June vrs September

Default June vrs September

Hello Brian.... Our group is debating over June vs September for 2011.. We like Walleye, Rocky's & Pike (in that order).. Any Opinion? Ron Blohm

Default Flip a coin?

Hey Ron,
    Great to hear from you and glad to hear you will be back in paradise! June or September? That is a tough question. I would say most years the first week of June will fit your needs well. September is overall better for walleye and pike plus I'm sure the rockbass would be pretty easy to find as well. It is almost a coin flip but I bet if you went on a perch trip in Sept your mind would be made up very easily. Last few years or so we have been just pounding the big jumbos in Sept.

Hope I didn't just make your decision harder...
    First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Junior,

Bri's the expert, but remember this:
    NO SWIMMING IN SEPT.....and much fewer LMB than in June.

Gene

We are meeting at the Chicagoland Outdoor show to decide.. Many people are leaning toward September....

Default June or Sept?

Junior,
    Both months are great for fishing! If it were my decision, September cant be beat for simply catching All species in greater numbers! I have a hard time gettin up in September, since i have 2 schoolage children! June would be my 2nd option! Just my two cents!

Todd Mackall

Two (2) of the five (5) guys have school age kids....Plus work schedules made it very difficult this year for scheduling.... Since we still wanted to all go together.....We are confirmed the week of July 9th at Wishbone

Not June.... but still looking forward to it

Junior