www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Winter Sport Shows

Default Winter Sport Shows

Well gang, it's not too soon to start thinking about the shows coming up this winter right after the holidays. Once again this year I'll be at the Chicago Musky Show (aka Tri-Esox Show) at Harper College, The Milwaukee Muskie Expo, and The Ohio Musky Show in Columbus. Of course will be at the R&H booth and also doing some emcee stuff and the pool demo at Harper. Pretty sure Matt is going to be at Harper too and probably Mat Hegy as well. I hope to see a lot of RFRG folks at the shows and by all means please do stop by and say hello if you're attending. There's always interesting new stuff to see and great info to pick up. I've noticed a trend in the shows last year and continuing this year to bring in some "new faces" to do seminars. Of course the big name headliners are always there but there are some guys who fly a litttle below the radar who are doing some presentations. You never know when you can pick up a little nugget of knowledge that will help your fishing next season.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Still waiting for the D/FW show...

When's the Columbus show, Stix??

Guess it would have made sense to post the dates huh? Chicago is first on January 14-16. Milwaukee show is February 11-13. Columbus show runs from February 25-27. Do I smell the possibility of a Chigger sighting in Ohio?

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Do I smell the possibility of a Chigger sighting in Ohio?

It's possible... Got some musical buds all over the Columbus area and may indeed make a visit!

I guess the Dallas area show will be sometime in late May / early June, when I start pulling out my gear for the annual trip and my friends ask me "what the hell do you use THAT for?".

Oh come on! You should just tell them that EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas. Those are just crappie baits for you.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Pete, you guy's will be in chi town and Gary and I will be in Land O lakes riding the snow machines. We should be able to go to the Milwaukee show. We will stop by and see you there. By the way what did Muskie Matt think of his stamped Christmas card?
    JJ

Have fun up there JJ. I'll be in Land O Lakes playing at Bent's Camp for New Years Eve. See ya in Milwaukee. Not sure what M Matt thought of his card but I liked mine a lot. Thanks and happy holidays.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142