Last night went out for a few hours by myself, fished a flat that ran anywhere from 10-16 feet of water. got about a dozen perch up to about 12 inches, about half were keepers and the keepers were pretty nice, but I let them all go. I got bite off by either a pike or musky on a tip-up, and landed about a 24 inch pike on a tip-up. in about the course of 2 minutes, literally, I lost one of the biggest crappies of my life, it came in on the Marcum about 5 feet off the bottom, and I got it to bite the slender spoon I was jigging for perch, I then fought it and right by the hole I lost it, my heart just dropped, then I look up and one of my Frabill tip-up flags was up, I ran over there, and fought about an 8 pound walleye all the way to the hole, and as I reached down to grab it, I lost that one!! I seriously looked up right after that to see the flag on my other Frabill Tip-up go up, I ran the 30 feet over to that one, and lost about a 4 pound walleye at the hole the same way!!! That all really sucked, I think I was horsing them in a bit though and that is why I lost them. There wasn't that much snow on the ice, maybe an inch in one spot and about 5 or 6 inches on another spot where the wind drifts were. There was about 5 inches of ice on the lake too, oh yeah forgot to tell you what lake I was on, I was on LCO.

I am heading out of town tomorrow night for the holiday so I won't have any fishing reports until after christmas. Hope everybody has a safe and happy holidays!

Good luck,
Tanner Wildes