www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: ChiggerFest III - Video

Default ChiggerFest III - Video

Hey fellas, here's a quick little video of some of our more memorable moments from our visit back in July..

Linky

Looking forward to 2011 already!

Enjoy!

SC

Nicely done Sid. Looking out at the half frozen lakes brings back some great memories of Chiggerfest III.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Ya don't think the suck up job to WEL is too "over the top", Stix?

Ya might see me before the snow melts.. Need to see what Christmas is gonna set me back.. :-)

Didn't know "Deputy Chigger" knew how to catch a fish! I'm glad you could include the video evidence. I just might have to let him take me fishing again next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Chigger View Post
    Ya don't think the suck up job to WEL is too "over the top", Stix?

Ya might see me before the snow melts.. Need to see what Christmas is gonna set me back.. :-)
    What do you mean "over the top". We love "over the top" stuff as long as it's in a positive way! Coming before the snow melts? You mean Chiggerfest starts one week earlier this year?

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Actually pretty close to pulling the trigger on an ice fishing visit, Stix.. We'll drive up and spend 3-4 nights and drive back.. Big Daddy says he'll come if he can go from the car door to the lodge door when we get there and from the lodge door to the car door when we leave and he'll sit in the lodge in between.. LOLOL..

Thinking ChiggerFest IV will be in the fall in 2011.. Much less boat traffic, fishing seems better and Chigger Church is more spectacular! + the rates are lower enabling us to add a couple extra nights!! :-)

Good stuff Sid, hope I can get over to share a tip-up with ya if ya'll make it up!!!

Mark

Yeah, be great to see ya again, Mark!

I sure hope to make it!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Hopland View Post
    Didn't know "Deputy Chigger" knew how to catch a fish! I'm glad you could include the video evidence. I just might have to let him take me fishing again next year...
    WOW!! Nice slam there Jeremy!!! By the way, how are them Cowboys doing this year??? BWAHAHAHAHA!!! =)

Awesome video guys!! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! Can't wait til next year so we can do it all again!!

Hey Kev.. Twas our pleasure, buddy! Thank YOU for coming up and yes, we must make it happen next year, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Occifer Kevin View Post
    WOW!! Nice slam there Jeremy!!! By the way, how are them Cowboys doing this year??? BWAHAHAHAHA!!! =)

Awesome video guys!! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! Can't wait til next year so we can do it all again!!
    Let's not discuss that... All I can see is that the coaching change is going to screw up our first round draft pick! After the 1-7 start, I was hoping for 1-15 so we could get the number 1 overall pick... So much for that!

...and, you know I was just kidding about the fishing thing. I really will let you take me out again!