The 2010 resort season is history and we have vacated the lake until next spring. We want to express heartfelt thanks to all those who helped make 2010 an excellent year for us at Mylie's Place Resort. It was challenging in many ways, but very rewarding as well.

There has been a light dusting of snow on the ground over the past week, and the temps are looking very chilly in the coming days and weeks.

The resort phone is forwarded to Manitoba so anyone calling will be in touch with Ellen. If anyone would like to speak to me, please feel free to send me an email or a PM here and I would be happy to get in touch by phone from Rainy River to chat with you.

The fishing was incredible again in 2010. Just when you think it can't get any better, the fine anglers that frequent Mylie's Place put up more and more nice fish week in and week out from opener til close.

I have also put my boat to bed for the winter so the trolling report for the fall muskie trolling season will be up soon for those of you interested in how things went in the Pooh boat this fall.

There are many full periods for next year already and waiting lists for multiple weeks. Now is the best time to make your plans firm for 2011 to ensure you can get any of the few prime dates left on the calendar.