www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: any reports

Default any reports

may head down for the weekend looking for any info on water temps, clairity, moveing fish in any weeds still r not, never fished kincaid this time of year any help is much appreciated thanx

Fishing has been a little slow lately. Not getting a lot of action, but still getting some fish. Usually getting about 2-3 chances a day at fish, and a couple follows. Some guys have banged some fish trolling, but I have been casting for the most part. Water temps are in the low to mid 50s, and water clarity is great. Fish just aren't super active, or it is just hard to find many fish. Weird!
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

thanx chad u the man

I was down last weekend 11/12-11/15 and boated 3 fish. We didn't fish nearly as much as we normally would because we had the girls down with us. Friday we started fishing about 3PM and boated a 44 incher and had 2 follows all on big blades. Saturday we had one go at the boat and missed her, didn't see a fish all day after that. Sunday we didn't fish, Monday we fished from 7AM until about 9:30 and boated 2 fish, one 34 and 36 within 5 casts of each other. All on blades.

Fun weekend to say the least.

Sounds like a sweet trip m1, did u guys move those fish on inline blades r bent arm spinnerbaits, I was out today jerking rubber in deep water around lots of bait but didn't see a fish warmest water was 55.7 and we found the warmest water was in the basin we had 53 back by the water treatment plant

We went yesterday (Saturday 11/20) and caught two. Unfortunately no big ones, a 40" and a 33.5". We spend the day trolling deep water. Temp was 55degrees and the water was fairly clear. Lots of bait fish most everywhere we went. More deer hunters out than Musky fisherman but didn't sound like they were having much luck. We only heard a couple of shots fired.

decided to troll yesterday after not moveing a fish sat casting first 5 min we got short one like 31, then around 4:45 (moonrise) we got a mid 40 incher no measurements or pics cause the crazy fish jumped outta the net WTF. Seriously the most accrobatic fish I've ever seen, the bait got hooked to the bag she got loose and the second she relized she was free it did like a backflip. I was upset at the moment but there was nothin my net man could of done and it was cool to see a fish do that, makes me remind myself to always humble yourself in the presence of a musky