www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Smoothie and the boys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Smoothie and the boys

Ty,

If you get the chance and you see the "fleet" of Lund Guides out dragging suckers stop by and say "Hi". I talked to Frasier (green Alumacraft with his "Great Lakes" trolling set-up) this P.M. and the group had landed a total of 7 fish this week so far including Pat who has gotten two. Been kind of quiet.

The weather has been a little hard on them as well.

Thanks,
    John

Default Smoothy

Finished the trip with 8 fish, smallest 40, largest 45 -- basically all the same type of "stocky" Big Chip fish. Also lost 3-5 @ boat side when "things just happen when fishing by yourself". I personally couldn't quite get the "reverse net job" done on about a 42 incher that got tangled on the outside of the net (@!ZX&!).

Great time...
    --Frazier

I saw you guys out there and talked to Pat and a few others when I was guiding out of Deerfoot for two days. We didn't do a whole lot until the last few days. It was slow until that front went through and the water temp started to drop. You guys still crack me up seeing the fleet of boats with one in each boat. It looks like you just can't get along together in one boat.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I also made sure to thank Pat for inventing that quick set rig. That thing is a whole lot easier to use than the old rubberband rig.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Default Sorry I missed you.

Hi Ty --

Sorry I missed you on the water, but glad you were able to see Smoothy and thank him. Guess we'll have to wait until the shows.

Good luck the rest of the season.
    --Frazier