Boy the musky fishing for the last week has been crazy!! I have caught and moved fish in 2 feet of water to 15 feet, morning one day evening the next. There has been no pattern at all on them. After looking at the corp report it looks like to me we are in turnover but the good thing about that is it's almost over another day or two. Fish are still moving and biting but you have to mix things up a little bit don't stay on the edges of weeds get in there and throw right up next to those clumps some and then throw back out over the deeper weeds. You have to mix it up right now because they are scattered a little. Yesterday I saw an improvement so that is what makes me think the turnover is just about over.. BIG fish are still 10 feet and in right now too. The last few days it has been Cowgirls for me cranking them fast in really shallow water.. They should be eating up the top water right now but I have had no action in a few days on them. Spinnerbaits are still moving fish, along with rubber baits Medussa, Bull Dawg. Looks like a little cold front is coming the mornings are going to be chilly! Water temp right now is mid 60's and the water has a little color to it some spots.. Good luck this week make sure you stop in.. See you on the pond..