www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 7 Year Old Musky Master!

Default 7 Year Old Musky Master!

A week ago last Sunday RFRG Radio was visited by a young man named Nathan. He told us his dream was to catch a musky. Surprisingly he and his grandma stayed through the whole show and even did a little interview session with us. After the show he and grandma arranged to go out for a musky trip with Matt. I'll let Matt fill in the details but the short version of the story is that Nathan was able to fulfill his dream and caught a nice 35" musky on the Eagle River Chain. After the outing it was off to Leif's Cafe for a victory celebration dinner and a special trophy award from Muskie Matt. Nathan is now a dedicated musky man and a true RFRG kind of guy! Congrats buddy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Muskie Matt & Nathan.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	11985  

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Congrats Nathan!! Fun wasn't it??? Kudos to ya!

Smile

Congrats to Nathan. I'm not sure about muskie Matt though, corrupting and getting the young man addicted to muskies at such an early age. I can see the future for Nathan.
    Nathans friend: I caught a 20 inch walleye!
    Nathan: That's nothing, that's just bait. I caught a muskie.
    A few years down the line: Nathan what would you like for your birthday?
    Nathan: You know I'm getting stronger and taller, I would like a longer muskie rod maybe an 8' 6" or a 9 footer I can't be bending over on the figure eights you know. A revo toro would fit my hand better also!
    35 incher, very nice! The smile say's it all! Next it will be a 40, then a 50.
    Congrats again! JJ