www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: New 9 ft. Rods are Here!!!

Default New 9 ft. Rods are Here!!!

The new rods have been here at my house for a few days now....couldn't be happier.

These rods were made alot like my first batch of rods, these have just a little bit heavier backbone for bigger baits, big blades, big rips, large crank baits, etc... I am still calling them a 9 ft. heavy...as the action on this rod isn't a true Extra Heavy. These still have the soft/fast tip that I believe is a must have for longer rods. These will be replacing the old 9 footers....which I still have a few of here at the house. These new rods are easily capible of launching big Pounders as well as small baits as well.

I ship these rods from Chicago, and hope to get a batch over there soon so I can begin mailing these rods out.

Pricing: $139.00
    Shipping: $15.00 to most most states

Thanks for all the emails and phone calls, these will be ready to ship soon. And if you are still interested in the older rods, please let me know, as I have some of those left as well.
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Any chance you will be discounting the "old" rod style since they are being replaced with the new one?
    I definitely need to replace one of my pro edge rods ...... cork snapped and 2 guides fell off.

Yes, my older style 9 footers will be on sale for $100.00 plus shipping. I will put up details soon!!!

Thanks for asking!
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Any update on selling off the older style rods? I used Seth's a bit and thought it was almost perfect.