www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Congrats to PMTT championship winners!

Default Congrats to PMTT championship winners!

I just wanted to congratulate Todd Radtke of Wisconsin Rapids and his partner Nathan Leverance for their PMTT championship victory on Lake Minnetonka. Way to go guys!!

I’d also like to send out my congratulations to Todd Radtke and Nathan Leverance for a great tournament. Way to go guys!!

As reported from the PMTT web site-
    Todd Radke of Wisconsin Rapids and Nathan Leverance of Stoddard, WI won first place in exciting fashion by being the only team to register fish on both days. On Saturday the two anglers caught a 47.25” muskies on a Bulldawg. The team needed just one fish 40” or greater to win the championship and on Sunday their wish came true as they landed a 41.25” on a Cowgirl Bucktail. The two anglers had never been on the lake before the tournament. They cast shallow weed beds and inside weed edges to entice the fish. Congratulations to these two fine young anglers as they succeeded in winning one of the most competitive tournaments, “Ranger Boats World Championship”, that North America has to offer while fishing against 100 of the best musky anglers. For their accomplishment the two won a brand new 2011 Ranger 619 Fisherman Boat, Powered by a Mercury Outboard and Ranger Trail Trailer worth more then $36,000.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11-41_25.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	11988   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11-47_25.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	11989   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RBWC%20Winners.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	12006   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WinnersRanger.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	12007  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Todd Forcier; 11-01-2010 at 08:04 AM.
    Forciers Fishing Guide Service
    Todd Forcier

E-Mail forciermusky@gmail.com
    Web Site: https://forcierfishing.com

I’d like to also congratulate Troy Zuelzke & Josh Borovsky for winning the 2010 Top Gun Team of the Year.

The prestigious PMTT Top Gun Team of the Year Award is presented at the conclusion of the Ranger Boats World Championship. This award shall be determined by the team with the highest total of all points accumulated by all teams that have fished in at least two (2) or more of the qualifying events. All points accumulated at the Invitational shall also count towards the Top Gun Award.
    Forciers Fishing Guide Service
    Todd Forcier

E-Mail forciermusky@gmail.com
    Web Site: https://forcierfishing.com

Thanks Jason and Todd. I dont think it has sunk in yet. It is an accomplishment I will never forget!

Todd Radtke