Hi everyone I thought I would give a small quick report on the last couple of days out there.. Fishing has been a little tougher than the previous weeks due to this high pressure system that wont leave us.. We are seeing several fish with a shot catching one through the day but it shoudn't be that tough this time of year.. We have a full moon right now the water temp is 64 and yesterday I saw several quality fish and also we have a front coming in so these fish are going rock for the next few days.. The pattern is still same for me weeds edges from 4 feet to 15 feet.. Baits are the same Cowgirls, Medussa, Bull Dawgs, Top Water.. I have actually heard of some top water action during the day so don't rule out anything.. Trolling has been productive also with several fish being taken that way.. Trolling outside edges of weeds with the baits down 4-10 feet stalkers, ernies have been working on this.. Like I said before these fish are hard to see especially if we a little riffle on water so make sure you figure 8 a couple of times I have had 4 this week leave the water trying to grab the bait after good figure 8's.. Good luck out there this weekend I will post again begining of the week.. See you on the pond..